Why undergo training?
- Working in our sector means having to deal with a demanding and constantly changing environment.
- The methods used by professional buyers are ever-evolving, which means they must regularly keep up-to-date with new developments.
- Tasks that once lay at the heart of your team’s activity can change and develop and your team will require support if they are to expertly complete these new tasks.
Which methods do we use?
We start by identifying the skills and knowledge necessary for the projects you would like your team to work on. We offer individual and group audits and develop bespoke training programmes to ensure you meet your desired goals.
We offer year-round training sessions lead by experts from our firm. We operate mainly in company for complete, fully bespoke training.
Who can attend?
Our training sessions are suited to procurement professionals, purchasing managers, buyers, and purchasing assistants who currently work in the field or who are about to take up a position.
We also provide specific training programmes for sales representatives who wish to better understand buyers, their strategies, the analysis techniques they use for bids and how to negotiate with them.
What different types of training do we provide?
- We provide bespoke training for one or several members of your team, which are usually based around the results of their skills assessment. We also make sure to follow up on training after a mutually agreed time period.
- All of our courses are tailored to your objectives and the core competencies to be developed.